Thursday, November 19, 2009

Place I like

I want to talk about my country Sudan the largest country in Africa and Arab world.
It is about million mile square distance.the river Nile is run across from Uganda far in south to Egypt far north.Traditions in Sudan are mixes between Arab in north and some places in the middle of Sudan.And African tribes in south and east and West.
Historically Sudan is famous with their braves.
From Almahdi who Gordon was killed at his time when he open Khartoum up to Alazahry the bring us independent. I love because of the way people live and use to.
After all it is our motherland.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Yel,
    Khartoum is a city you fell in love with,right?
    I hope you can add an image and a link to more information about Khartoum.
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yel,

    I've never been to Sudan, but from all that I hear about it on the news, I agree with you that your people are very courageous. In Iran bravery and independence are strongly admired, which is why I like the people of your country.

    By the way, your own teacher Hala is a good example, I think. I had the opportunity to see how brave and strong she is when we were on a trip together. Maybe she'll tell you about it if you ask her.

    Hope you'll visit Iran some day; I think you'll like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan,
    Thank you for stopping by Yel' blog!
    Thanks again for the words about me above. I guess we have to be models for our own students and children. Life is getting tougher each day.
    Sudanese people are well know for their kindness and bravery, just like the Iranians.
    Thanks again,
    Take care,
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete